Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Skincare Review: The Body Shop and Bio-Oil


Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share with you all my thoughts on the products that I 
have been using in my skincare routine for the past few months. First off, I have oily and acne prone skin. However, my acne usually was only pretty mild. But last December, my skin broke out horribly and would just keep breaking out. In March I finally decided to try The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Kit and Bio-Oil. Since that time I have already repurchased the Tea Tree kit. 

So now for more details...

First let's talk about the skin care kit. 


The skin care kit that I have been using is The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Kit. I purchased my kit from Ulta for $29. 

This kit includes:
-A Cleanser
-A Toner
- A Lotion
-Tea Tree Oil
- And a sample of the Tea Tree Face Mask



Since I have been using this kit for my skincare, I have noticed that my skin has had some large changes and improvements. The occurrence of my acne has definitely went down and my overall complexion is less red and irritated. 

As for other facts about this kit, the products do smell strongly of Tea Tree. This may bother some, but I think it smells clean and refreshing. Also, I would recommend purchasing this kit to try these products and also if you decide to repurchase because the size of the bottles can last me about 3 months. Therefore, I think this kit is a better value for your money than purchasing all of the products individually.



Next let's discuss Bio-Oil.


Bio-Oil can be used on various places of the body to help with scars, stretch marks, etc. I have been using Bio-Oil nightly on my face to help fade some of my post acne marks as well as fade some of my freckles. Since using this product, I have noticed that many of my post acne marks have faded or completely disappeared. 

The one draw back of this product is the price; it can be quite pricey. However, I do recommend checking out your local Walgreens, because they tend to put this product on sale for a good price. 

The saving grace that helps make up for this product is the fact that it will last you a long time because it takes the smallest amount for an application. 

I hope this review was helpful. I highly recommend checking out The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Kit it you suffer from acne. I also recommend the Bio-Oil if you have any type of marks on your skin that you would like to help fade. 

If you have any questions or a request please leave a comment down below or send me an email to KatchingUpWithKaitlyn@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and until next time...
XOXO,
Kaitlyn 


No comments:

Post a Comment