Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Nail Polish Review: Essie Blossom Dandy



Today I am going to be reviewing for you a nail polish. This nail polish is Essie's Blossom Dandy.  It is from their new Spring 2015 collection. Now FYI my favorite nail polish brand would have to be Essie; while there can sometimes be a few misses from this brand, much like anything else, this polish color is definitely a well expected hit



Blossom Dandy appears in the bottle to be a nice mint colored polish. In fact, I thought that it would be quite similar to Essie's Mint Candy Apple, which is a rich and opaque mint color. Boy was I surprised once I painted my nails. Blossom Dandy did first appear as mint color, but the longer that it was on my nails, the prettier it became. Once it was on my nails, it appeared to be more a Robin's Egg blue color. 



This color applied well with no streaks. It took only two coats to get this gorgeous color. Like all of my Essie favorites it has resisted chipping well. Also, like I previously stated, the longer that it is on your nails the prettier that it appears. 

Essie Blossom Dandy is just the polish that I needed to get out of my dark winter polish rut. Where I live there has been tons of snow lately and while it was pretty at first, it just made me wish Spring would get here faster. While there is another round of snow heading my way, at least I can have this small touch of Spring on my fingers. I hope that no matter where you are that you can enjoy this touch of spring too. 

XOXO,
Kaitlyn



6 comments: