Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Walgreens Haul



Hello Everyone. Today's post is over my Walgreens Haul. I recently went to Walgreens and noticed that they had some exciting new things. I found some new things from Walgreens Studio 35 Beauty line, some new nail polish collections, new Wet N Wild displays, and a new E.L.F. display. 

Really quick I wanted to tell you all about the new E.L.F. display at my Walgreens. It is inspired by Disney's Frozen. Now even though my friends and I are in college, we love the movie Frozen; we always catch ourselves singing the songs or quoting lines from the movie, so I was beyond excited when I saw this display. This display was on the end cap of aisle. The E.L.F. display featured several eye products, lip products, face products, nail polishes, makeup bags, and even a palette. Everything had Elsa on it. 

So now without much more wait, let's see what I ended up buying. 




  1. Essie "Petal Pushers" Polish 
  2. Wet N Wild Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain in "Legendary Face"
  3. Wet N Wild Fergie Around the Clock Blush in "Brush With Destiny" 
  4. E.L.F. Snow and Ice Icicle Face Palette 
  5. Studio 35 Beauty Brush and Sponge Cleaner 
  6. Trident Layers "Jelly Bean" Gum 
  7. E.L.F. Snow and Ice Glow Eyeshadow Palette 
  8. E.L.F. Icing Eyeshadow and Eyeliner in "Let It Go" 
  9. E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine in "Pink Kiss"
  10. OPI Polish in "Suzi Shops and Island Hops"
  11. Orly Color Blasts Polish in "Warm Hugs"

Like I said before, I am really excited to play around with the things that I purchased. If there is anything specific that you would like to see a review about just let me know down in the comments or send me an email to KatchingUpWithKaitlyn@gmail.com. 

Well I hope that you all run and check out what new products that your Walgreens has....Until next time

XOXO,
Kaitlyn


2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the brush and sponge cleaner before? How often do you clean your brushes? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually tried the brush cleaner today and I did not like it for deep cleaning my brushes. I think it might be a better spot cleaner for when I want to use an eyeshadow brush with a different color eyeshadow, but I will still have to try that. I like to clean my brushes about every two weeks with baby shampoo. Hope this helps and glad you enjoyed. :)

      Delete