Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Product Empties


Hello Everyone. Today's post will be over my product empties. These empty products were products that I have spent the last few months finishing up. I have split my empties into several smaller categories. Within these categories I will share with you the products that were standouts to me and will also be products that I will definitely repurchase at some point. I hope you enjoy. 

First off we have my body products:
  1. L'Oreal Ideal Moisture Even Skin Tone Day/Night Cream ( Click Here To Purchase )
  2. Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Shower Gel and Body Lotion ( No Longer Available)
  3. Bath and Body Works Sugar Plum Dream Ultra Shea Body Cream ( Scent No Longer Available)
  4. Gold Bond Ultimate Lotion Restoring with CoQ10 ( Click Here To Purchase )
  5. EOS Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss ( Click Here To Purchase )
  6. Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Lotion ( Click Here To Purchase )
  7. Bath and Body Works PocketBac in Peach Pecan Cupcake ( Scent No Longer Available)
  8. The Body Shop Body Butter in Early Harvest Raspberry ( Click Here To Purchase )
Out of these products, my favorites were the Bath and Body Works products, the EOS shave cream, and the Vaseline lotion. The Bath and Body Works products were Christmas gifts and I was both sad and excited to have finished them up. The shower gel and lotion, no matter what the scent, work very well together to help keep you smelling delicious all day. I plan to repurchase more of these in different scents in the future. The EOS shave cream will also be a repurchase because it is the only shave cream that I can use that does not give my legs razor rash. Lastly, the Vaseline lotion I have already repurchased because I love the scent. This lotion absorbs into the skin very quickly and keeps the skin very moisturized. 


Next is the Hair Products:
  1. L'Oreal Advance Hair care Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo ( Click Here To Purchase )
  2. L'Oreal Advance Hair care Volume Filler Thickening Conditioner (Click Here To Purchase)
  3. Batiste Dry Shampoo (Click Here To Purchase )
I plan to repurchase all of these. This line of shampoos and conditioners are some of the best at the drugstore. I have tried several different types of them and they have all been wonderful. The Batiste dry shampoo is my holy grail hair product. It is the best dry shampoo that I've ever tried. It allows me to get about 2 sometimes 3 days out of a hair wash and it takes a while to build up in my hair. It helps take away the greasy appearance and it also helps add texture for when I curl my hair. 


Now for Fragrance:
  1. Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette Perfume ( Click Here To Purchase)
  2. Victoria Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist (Click Here To Purchase)
  3. Victoria Secret Love Spell Perfume (Click Here To Purchase)
  4. Instyle Fragrance Impression of Juicy Couture (Click Here To Purchase)
  5. Instlye Fragrance Impression of Be Delicious ( Scent No Longer Available) 
  6. Britney Spears Believe Perfume ( Click Here To Purchase
All of these perfumes were great but I think the only one that I would repurchase would be Britney Spears Believe. I loved the scent of this perfume. I also loved the staying power of it. In general, I love pretty much all of the Britney Spears perfumes. 


Now my favorite part; Makeup:
  1. Chapstick Mixstick in Vanilla Candy Cane Milkshake (Click Here To Purchase)
  2. Essie Apricot Oil ( Click Here To Purchase)
  3. Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat (Click Here To Purchase)
  4. Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray (Click Here To Purchase)
  5. Milani Brow Shaping Gel (Click Here To Purchase
  6. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW 20 (Click Here To Purchase)
  7. Lorac Cobra Mascara full size and sample (Click Here To Purchase)
  8. Lorac Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner (Click Here To Purchase)
  9. Stila Lipglaze in Kaleidoscope and Pinkice (Click Here To Purchase
My favorites from this bunch were the Essie apricot oil, Urban Decay de-slick setting spray, and the Mac Pro Longwear concealer. The Essie Apricot Oil I have already repurchased. It helps to moisture the areas around my nails. The Urban Decay setting spray really helps to keep my makeup on all day due to me having oily skin. Lastly, the Mac concealer is the best concealer that I have ever tried. I have already owned several bottles of it in the past, but I will definitely own it again in the future. 



My last category is Home products:
  1. Bath and Body Works Candle in Hot Buttered Rum ( Scent No Longer Available) 
  2. Bath and Body Works Fragrance Oil in Marshmallow Fireside (Click Here To Purchase)
I loved both of these products. I will continue to purchase the candles in different scents because sadly this scent is no longer available. These candles last a really long time, even when you burn them several days in a row.  The fragrance oil I will also repurchase probably in the summer because it is one of the best summer home scents. 



Well I hope you all enjoyed knowing some my favorite products that I have recently used up. If there was a product that I did not touch on and you want to know more about it just send me an email to KatchingUpWithKaitlyn@gmail.com or simply leave a comment down below. Until next time....

XOXO, 
Kaitlyn 





4 comments:

  1. L.O.V.E. this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Can't wait to read your next post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankx. As of now my schedule is Mon, Wed, and Fri. so be sure to check back then. :)

      Delete