Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Nail Polish Review: Essie Peach Side Babe


Hello Everyone. I'm back!! The school semester has ended and what a relief that is.  So now that my summer break has kicked off...I thought why not come back to you all with a review on a nail polish that is perfect for the summer. 


The polish that I am talking about is a new shade from Essie. The shade is called "Peach Side Babe".




As you can see the color of this polish is true to the name. Peach Side Babe is a true peach color. I believe that this color will be flattering on many different skin tones. What I love about this color is the fact that it appears to have the slightest touch of pink in it....this faint touch of pink in the color helps keep this polish from looking to chalky on my nails...unlike another color from Essie called Tart Deco, which I do not believe can work for every skin tone. Peach Side Babe however works. 


Now for the swatch....



Another thing about this polish that I love, besides the color, is the formula. Essie is one of my favorite polish brands, but like everything else it can have its duds. This formula however is one of their better ones. In fact, it might be one of the best Essie formulas that I have ever tried. Peach Side Babe went on in two opaque coats. The formula was very smooth and not streaky. It was also not too thin or thick of a formula so it  made clean up around the cuticles very easy. 


Overall, I would rate Essie's Peach Side Babe a 4.5 out of 5. I love the color of this polish and I think that it is universally flattering and the formula is wonderful. The only downfall to this polish is the fact that it is a limited edition shade for Essie's summer line...So if you want it you better go looking  because I predict this shade will sell fast. I found my bottle at Walgreens for $8.50. 

I hope this review has made you excited for summer....and hopefully what is to come on my blog. Thank you so much for reading. If you are some of my original readers and have stuck with me through my break thank you for coming back....If you are new readers welcome! Be sure to check back soon.

Until next time,
XOXO,
Kaitlyn 


No comments:

Post a Comment