Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Favorite Magazines


Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite magazines to read. The magazines that I like to read consist of mostly beauty/fashion magazines. There is however an occasional celebrity gossip magazine that I enjoy. 

So let's see what some of my favorite magazines are....



My first favorite magazine is Seventeen.  I have been reading this magazine since way before I ever turned seventeen and now I am still reading it past the age of seventeen. I enjoy the fashion tips and advice from this magazine as well as the celebrity interviews within it. 


My second favorite magazine is InStyle. This magazine has become a new favorite of mine, but I was really impressed with the fashion and beauty tips within it.


My third favorite magazine is Allure. I love all of the articles, product recommendations, and tips that revolve around beauty products in this magazine. I also like that for every month they have a complete description of what went on during the photo shoot of the cover celebrity. 



My fourth favorite magazine is People Style Watch. O my goodness.....I love this magazine. It is the best at mixing both beauty and fashion. . 


My fifth favorite magazine is Shape. This magazine is also new to me, but so far I have really been enjoying it. It has great food recipes, workout ideas, and even outfit ideas. It also has a little bit of beauty thrown in it as well. 


My sixth favorite magazine is Cosmopolitan. Now part of why I read this magazine may or may not be because of the fact that this was Elle Wood's favorite magazine. :P But either way I like the fashion aspects of this magazine. 

A few more of my favorite magazines include InTouch and People. I like to read InTouch for the celebrity news and gossip. I like to read People because it includes some celebrity news as well as true stories of inspiring people. 

I highly recommend these magazines to you all if you are looking for some new reading material. Please leave any magazine recommendations that you all have in a comment down below. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email to 
KatchingUpWithKaitlyn@gmail.com
Also you can follow me on Pinterest at Kaitlynm0723.

Thanks for reading and until next time..
XOXO,
Kaitlyn 


No comments:

Post a Comment