Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Update and Outfit of the Day



Hello everyone! I am so sorry that I haven't had any posts the past few days. I have just been super busy this past week. Last Monday did not have a post due to the fact that I was traveling and didn't have time to get a post together. 

I did get a post up Wednesday and I had the full intention to have a new post on Friday, but on Thursday I started my first job!!!

I was so excited for that big chapter in my life, but my hours were already long so I missed Friday's post. 

So now I want to try a different schedule for this blog. I am going to try and post on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I hope this will be easier with my hectic schedule and I hope that it will also still allow me the ability to put up content that I love and hopefully that you all will love too. 


To start off this new schedule....Let's begin with an outfit of the day. (Sorry the picture is a little bit blurry). This was what I wore yesterday (Monday). The weather where I live was finally beautiful after a week's worth of rain. It was finally looking like spring outside. 

My tank tops and my cardigan are from Old Navy. 
My jeans are also from Old Navy ( They are the sweetheart style).
My shoes are white lace keds. 



Here is the jewelry that I wore:

My ring is from Old Navy.
My bracelets are LC Lauren Conrad from Kohls.
I have the FitBit Flex,
My watch was a gift.

Well that is all for this post. Don't forget to check back here for new posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I hope you all enjoyed my quick outfit of the day. If you would like to see anymore outfit ideas just leave me a comment down below or send me an email to KatchingUpWithKaitlyn@gmail.com
Until next time....

XOXO,
Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!! I have several questions - what do you think of your fit bit? What color is your nail polish? What are your thoughts on your keds?
    I've looked at a couple of pairs and was undecided. I so enjoy reading your posts! Oh yeah, I hope your job is going great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....and I really like my fit bit. I can do a post on it if you would be interested......My nail polish is Essie's Fiji........And I LOVE MY KEDS LOL. I would definitely recommend that you get a pair. They are so comfortable and cute at the same time....I have both the lacy white ones from my ootd and I also have a navy pair...and I am also wanting to eventually get a red pair. Thankx so much for the comment about my job and also thankx for reading. :)

    ReplyDelete